Supercharge supports you in first steps and all the way to the podium
Fly like a pro and have more fun, learn 4-way, compete and become a coach
We offer courses to help you:
Develop your personal Flying Skills
Learn and be competitive in 4-way FS
Become a coach
You can register for a scheduled event via our Facebook page or contact us to plan training to suit you.
Check out the three levels of training we offer in our Camps and Clinics
The next step after B-rels or a refresher for efficient foundations.
Establish skills to fly efficiently; create a balanced posture and learn how to use your arms, legs and body as control surfaces to fly relative to others. In four Modules:
- Relative Work
Add physical and mental techniques to perform more complex moves.
Integrate your foundational skills, combine manouvres and fly with greater anticipation and precision in more complex sequences. In three Modules:
- Integrated Mechanics
- Mental Focus
Push your boundaries to fly with more power, precision and speed.
“Despite having 1700 jumps, going back to the basics was the best way to improve my flying and to achieve my goal; I was on the record-breaking team in Perris 2019!”
– Jarrod Matthews
What are the costs and what’s included?Our priority is helping you gain confidence and control in your flying so that you can:
Have more fun
Achieve your skydiving goals
There are 3 cost components.
Coaching FeesCovers cost of any coaching calls, related resources, and event coaching.
Tunnel time / jump tickets
You pay for tunnel time or jump tickets in addition to coaching fees.
Travel and accommodation expenses may apply
“Supercharge fundamentals have served me well as I’ve begun to transition to other disciplines in the sport, giving me a strong flying position and big picture mentality.”
– Anton Brown
The Small Print
- Coaching fees for virtual coaching calls and coached events are payable to Supercharge (Melissa Harvie) 14 days in advance, excl. GST.
- Fees for virtual coaching calls are not refundable once coaching materials are released.
- Fees for coached events are refundable if you need to cancel, reasonable cancellation costs may apply.
Coaches travel and accommodation
Events at iFLY Melbourne or Perth may incur additional costs for coaches travel and accommodation.
Tunnel Time Costs
- Costs are in addition to Coaching fees.
- Tunnel time is scheduled with the tunnel provider by the Supercharge team.
- Costs are payable per person to the tunnel facility prior to the scheduled Camp or Clinic.
- Terms and Conditions apply, refer individual tunnel facility Terms and Conditions.
- Camps typically require a mix of Peak and Off-Peak time.
- Personal account time can be applied towards the off-peak cost component of a Camp or a Clinic.